Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012

Yesterday was a busy day. In the morning I went to church. After church went to Whataburger. I ate a hamburger, fries, and a chocolate chip cookie. It was good. 
In the evening I went to Mammaw and Pawpaw's house. My cousin Brock was there. We played legos and spent the night. In the morning we have favorite biscuits. They have melted butter and brown sugar on them. 

Then I had to go to the dermatologist. She took off my mole. She gave me three shots and sliced it off.

When we got home we used my donut maker to make chocolate donuts. They were awesome!
Before
After 
 They taste like brownies with chocolate on them.


My dad got a new shed today. Here is what it looks like on the outside.
Outside
inside
Daisy thinks it is her new doghouse. She really likes it. So do I. So does dad.


Tomorrow I am going to Natural Bridge Caverns. I wanted to invite my friend but she is sick with walking pneumonia. I hope she'll get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment